SALE 2019 Z650L WHITE (LAMS)
Vendor: New Kawasaki
Available: In stock
The 2019 Kawasaki’s Z Supernaked Series features a 650cc Parallel Twin engine with strong low-mid range torque and an all-new lightweight chassis in a slim, compact middleweight package that offers sugomi performance and styling.
The Z650L’s nimble handling, superb feedback and strong acceleration are complemented by easy-to-manage power delivery and rider-friendly manoeuvrability, offering an ideal blend of sporty performance and everyday versatility sure to satisfy everyone from new to more experienced riders. Eyecatching Z styling reflects the sporty nature of this exciting new machine. This LAMS model is an ideal machine due to the smooth high torque power delivery, lightweight and easy handling with a low narrow seat height. Sugomi performance ensures that riding the Z650L is a treat for the senses. A responsive, torqueful engine character and nimble, lightweight chassis offer sporty riding excitement that new and more experienced riders alike will enjoy.
Sydney’s most trusted NEW KAWASAKI, HUSQVARNA, SUZUKI & all used motorcycles Dealership located in the Hills district.
CALL US NOW!!! 02- 9899-2333
- Free 500KM Safety check with all new road bikes purchased from us (valued at $99)
- For additional piece of mind, we also have extended warranty programs & 24/7 Road side assistance available for all of our road registered motorcycles as well as no fuss pre-approval Finance Packages and Savings on Insurance.
- Full Workshop facilities. Big Range of Accessories & Genuine parts.
- We pay fair prices for used motorcycles & we will trade in your bike and car!
- Call us now for a great deal! Click on contact detail /02 9899 2333 Phone at the bottom of this add.
- Contact our staff for the answers to all your questions regarding your bike purchase, we will give you the best service & the best price in NSW give us a chance to earn your business you will not be disappointed.
- Kawasaki Ichiban BEST NEW DEALER.
- Kawasaki ELITE STATE DEALERSHIP WINNER.