2019 Kawasaki NINJA H2 CARBON NEW MODEL 3.99% FINANCE DEAL
Vendor: New Kawasaki
Available: In stock
*Terms and conditions apply. Conditions, Credit fees and charges and credit criteria
apply. Offer only available on the following 2019 models: Ninja ZX-14R, Versys 1000 SE, Z1000, Ninja 1000, Ninja H2 SX SE+, Ninja ZX-10R KRT, Ninja ZX-10RR, Ninja ZX-10R SE, Ninja H2 (Carbon), Z900 Supernaked and Z900RS Cafe, on a term between 24 and 36 months, to Platinum, Titanium and Gold customers, with finance approved by 30th June, 2019, unless offer extended. The comparison rate 3.99% is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years at the annual percentage rate
of 3.22%. The amount of credit provided to you and the term of the loan may be different to this. WARNING: The comparison rate only applies to the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Finance is provided by KMAF Pty Ltd t/a Kawasaki Motors Finance ABN 24 143 970 094 Australian Credit Licence No. 391531.
More Powerful Engine
Increased Power: 231PS!
With its significantly increased power, the Ninja H2’s supercharged acceleration is more exhilarating than ever. Maximum output is now 170.0 kW (231 PS)†, making the Ninja H2 Carbon the most powerful street model in the Kawasaki lineup, and the most powerful mass-production model on the market††.
† This engine is rated in PS power units. Gross power is different from net power. Net power is generally less than gross, but varies with engine specifications. Gross power is a general measure to compare one engine to another, as to its overall capacity. Your specific engine net power rating will be different and most likely less than the rated power. † † As of August 2018 (per Kawasaki market research)
Feedback from the Balanced Supercharged engine of the Ninja H2 SX delivers increased engine efficiency. This results in fuel efficiency on par with its predecessor, despite an approximately 15% increase in power. Key components from the Ninja H2 SX include: air filter, intake chamber, and spark plugs.
Changes for 2019MY
Sydney’s most trusted NEW KAWASAKI, HUSQVARNA, SUZUKI & all used motorcycles Dealership located in the Hills district.
CALL US NOW!!! 02- 9899-2333
- Free 500KM Safety check with all new road bikes purchased from us (valued at $99)
- For additional piece of mind, we also have extended warranty programs & 24/7 Road side assistance available for all of our road registered motorcycles as well as no fuss pre-approval Finance Packages and Savings on Insurance.
- Full Workshop facilities. Big Range of Accessories & Genuine parts.
- We pay fair prices for used motorcycles & we will trade in your bike and car!
- Call us now for a great deal! Click on contact detail /02 9899 2333 Phone at the bottom of this add.
- Contact our staff for the answers to all your questions regarding your bike purchase, we will give you the best service & the best price in NSW give us a chance to earn your business you will not be disappointed.
- Kawasaki Ichiban BEST NEW DEALER.
- Kawasaki ELITE STATE DEALERSHIP WINNER.