Kriega Hydrapak Reservoir - 3 L(100oz) for Bicyle MX Motorbike Backpack Bag
Available: In stock
**This item is available online only, if you need to pick up or try it before buy please message us first, we will order the particular size in. it will take 2-3 days**
The 'First Wave' (military spec.) reservoirs are designed keeping the heightened abuse that may arise in extreme situations in mind. The 0.4mm thick thermopolyurethane (TPU) is twice the thickness of the standard consumer model and comes with a reinforced slider and the Hydrofusion insulated big-bore tube to match. The one-piece Hydrofusion insulated big-bore tube is lighter and more durable than standard neoprene insulation and has the insulation applied to the tube rather than covered with a sleeve. With the plug-N-play adapter, using push button technology, users can remove a sealed reservoir from their pack while leaving the tube intact, making for simple refilling and cleaning.
New for 2012 the 45-degree Elite Surge valve for perfect drinking ergonomics, dust cover and a twist on/off function for transporting a full reservoir before you ride without the risk of inadvertent leaking due to bite valve compression.
3-litre (100 oz) capacity
Reversible for easy clean/dry
Wide fill (sliding seal)
Velcro - drink tube management
Care instructions: Turn inside out, wash and dry. Do not use harse detergents or sterlising solutions. Complete drying is the only way to ensure no microbial growth. This is easy with the Hydrapak system as it is the only reservoir on the market that can be turned inside out.
"Awesome! must have for a day of adventuring.rnvery sturdy and components are all quality.rnCan be easily removed to make space when not needed." -nguh105
No Returns and Refund on already SALE products.
For all faulty items please us by e-mail. Please Note: For all returned non-faulty items, the buyer is responsible for shipping and handling fee for re-sending the item back to buyer.(In 7 Days)
We have NO responsibility on the shipping and handling fee on any returned items. The return item must be in new condition with the tagsandpackages, otherwise we will not accept any refund after checking and will offer a replacement.
1.We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you’ve any questions before purchasing, please get in touch with us.
2. Please check the size chart and colour ranges for sizes and availability.
3.We stock in store around 90% of the products we put online. In some instances, we may not have the product in stock until an order was placed. For special or clearance products, please allow us to confirm your order within 24 hours in case the item be sold in our retail store. In these cases, the item will be cancelled from the order and a full refund is given by way payment was received.
1. Please ensure that payment is received by us within four days of the sale. We reserve the right to relist the item and cancel the sale if payment is not received within four days. Please note that if payment is not received then we have the right to report you to eBay and leave negative feedback.
2. To make your shopping experience a straight forward one, we are pleased to offer a wide range of payment options.
Our preferred method is PayPal (it is quick and easy to sign up for an account at paypal.com if you do not already have one).
Visa, Master Card, American Express or Bank Deposit are also accepted.
1. Moto Hub
Lot 7/4 Victoria Ave, Castle Hill
New South Wales 2154
Ph: (02) 9899 2333
3. As part of our normal service we usually ship stock items the same day that funds are received – but please allow up to seven days for shipment as occasionally shipments are held up for reasons beyond of our control. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
5. For high value orders we may require verification of address before we ship. This is done to protect the interests of both you and us.
6. We reserve the right to use an alternative arrangement in the event that courier does not cover your area.