STRONGEST 4-STROKE KX250 ON THE RACETRACK
The KX design philosophy - Put mid-level to expert riders on the top step of the podium. Designed to continue the KX250 history of winning – in the extremely competitive 4-stroke 250cc class Kawasaki race machines have the most AMA Supercross and Motocross titles – the 2021 model KX250 builds on the engine changes from the previous year to deliver even greater power and an even higher rev limit, plus electric start and a hydraulic clutch.
- Fuel-injected 249cm3 liquid-cooled 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- New slim, ergonomic bodywork KX450 styling with long, smooth surfaces and flatter tank-seat line.
- Revised, KX450-based frame and KX450 Swingarm offer improved handling and increased rear wheel traction.
- Fitted with a KX450 Hydraulic Clutch offering more direct feel and light lever action for more consistent feeling.
- Updated Fine-Tuned Suspension and Brake Components for increased bump absorption and traction.
- Ease of use with Electric Start and lightweight compact Li-ion battery.
- Holeshot advantage with Launch Control Mode.
- High performance KYB 48mm dia inverted coil-spring fork (with Kashima Coat) matched to a new KYB shock unit.
- Factory-style 28.6mm Renthal Aluminium Fatbar reduces vibration and shock transmitted to the rider.
EASY FINANCE, TRADE INS WELCOME
Call the sales team for more info:
PH: 9899 2333