SHARK Race-R Pro Carbon Blank Gloss Black Motorcycle Road Bike Race Track Helmet
Available: In stock
Click on the images to visit our webshop.
SHARK Racing Division - Race-R PRO Carbon
AUS/NZ 1698 Saftey Sticker on the back& inside.~More comfortable and hermetic, making for even better performances.
Profiled outer shell and spoiler optimise aerodynamics
Natural bamboo fibre interior
New design multi-density interior
Hermetic neck pad (air and noise)
Various cheeks thicknesses available
Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
Quick release visor system
Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
2 shell sizes: optimal morphological adjustment
Double D-ring strap
Use the delicates or cold cycle and place inside a washing net
Further information about the SHARK Race-R PRO
- Constructed from carbon aramid fibre
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- 2 shell sizes: optimal morphological adjustment
- Double D-ring strap
- Use the delicates or cold cycle and place inside a washing net
What makes the difference? : Shark design their helmets to exceed all safety current helmet safety standards.
Crash Test - Race -R PRO :
Location of Crash-Test impact points :
|Size||Head Circ (in)||Head Circ (cm)||Hat Size|
|X-Small||20 7/8" - 21 1/4"||53cm -54cm||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8" - 22"||55cm - 56cm||6 7/8 - 7|
|Medium||22 3/8" - 22 3/4"||57cm - 58cm||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4" - 23 5/8"||59cm - 60cm||7 3/8 - 7/1/2|
|X-Large||24" - 24 3/8"||61cm - 62cm||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use this chart as a guide only.
Terms & Conditions:
No Returns and Refund on already Reduced Price products.
For all faulty items please us by e-mail. Please Note: For all returned non-faulty items, the buyer is responsible for shipping and handling fee for re-sending the item back to buyer.(In 7 Days)
We have NO responsibility on the shipping and handling fee on any returned items. The return item must be in new condition with the tagsandpackages, otherwise we will not accept any refund after checking and will offer a replacement.
1.We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you’ve any questions before purchasing, please get in touch with us.
2. Please check the size chart and colour ranges for sizes and availability.
3.We stock in store around 90% of the products we put online. In some instances, we may not have the product in stock until an order was placed. For special or clearance products, please allow us to confirm your order within 24 hours in case the item be sold in our retail store. In these cases, the item will be cancelled from the order and a full refund is given by way payment was received.
1. Please ensure that payment is received by us within four days of the sale. We reserve the right to relist the item and cancel the sale if payment is not received within four days. Please note that if payment is not received then we have the right to report you to eBay and leave negative feedback.
2. To make your shopping experience a straight forward one, we are pleased to offer a wide range of payment options.
Our preferred method is PayPal (it is quick and easy to sign up for an account at paypal.com if you do not already have one).
Visa, Master Card, American Express or Bank Deposit are also accepted.
1. Moto Hub
Lot 7/4 Victoria Ave, Castle Hill
New South Wales 2154
Ph: (02) 9899 2333
3. As part of our normal service we usually ship stock items the same day that funds are received – but please allow up to seven days for shipment as occasionally shipments are held up for reasons beyond of our control. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
5. For high value orders we may require verification of address before we ship. This is done to protect the interests of both you and us.
6. We reserve the right to use an alternative arrangement in the event that courier does not cover your area.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister