TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Good are to be returned to Motohub within 14 days from date of invoice and within 7 days for helmet returns.
- Glass and electrical items are not returnable.
- All credits are subject to a 20% handling charge.
- Goods need to be in a brand new, unmarked, and re-saleable condition with all original tags on the product and be with the original undamaged packaging.
- No credits or returns will be accepted after 14 days from the invoice date.
- Motohub will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged return deliveries.
- When Motohub receive the return back in store, please allow 5 days for us to process and ship your exchange
- Helmet returns/exchanges are reviewed on a case by case basis. A member of our team will inspect the helmet on its return to see if it has been worn, damaged or scratched. If we believe the shell of the helmet has been compromised in any way we will not accept the return.
- Return postage cost will be at your cost except in the case of manufacturing defect where Motohub will provide you with a prepaid post label.
- Should Motohub deem a returned good to not be resaleable by us, we will return the goods back to you. Motohub reserve the right to charge you the postage cost to return to you.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days and returned to the method of payment you used to make the purchase. Depending on that method used, it may take up to 7 days to appear back in your account.
Items can be returned in person or posted back to:
Motohub, Unit 7, 4 Victoria Ave, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, Australia